Monday, March 12, 2018

That Sinking Feeling


I can't taste the Pizza or the wine
Coz i Know you'll never be mine
Everyday, I sleep in shirt and jeans
Tossing and turning in fit full dreams

Only to wake up in a pool of sweat
If only I could think of something else
A mobile notification comes up
Aching heart jus won't give up
Did I think that being ignored was bad
Boy, the knockout punch wasn't so rad

The passion of a thousand stars in vain
Without a whisper to express my pain
Just cant imagine being Happy again

A breaking heart creates no sound
Barely Visible the world around
Numb, the mind plunges down
Suffocating emptiness envelopes around
No Melody can my ears hear
As my limbs refuse to bear

Questions reverberating in my head
All the stuff i shouldn't have said
I never told you what you meant
Wasted all the time that we spent

I can't imagine a life without
Love is all that life is all about
This feeling i will always cherish
Till struggle ceases and my bones perish

No comments: