Sunday, February 21, 2021

A Pure snowflake


How is this a girl so pure ?

Dainty smile and ethereal allure

A candle shining in the world so boor

A ray of hope in a haze obscure


No waking up to see her dumbo face

No looking in her eyes in locked embrace

No eating cheetos off her mane

No getting drenched in the rain

No eating her cake and having it too

No seeing her paint as i softly coo

No celebrating her career advance

As we sing caress and dance

No long walks in the park

Oblivious to the dogs that bark

No holding her while she cries

Something inside me slowly dies

NO no no no Donut for me 

For i am the evil he



I will leave mid way she fears

A thought that drives me to tears

Such misery she feels

at the thought of us off our keels

Such emotions i knew not i could cause

Oh how can i get her to unpause 


How can i leave someone who

Always gets me out of my Blue

She Makes me a better me

To my happiness she is the key

She is my own shot of espresso 

Yes, Im addicted to my beau


She met all the skeletons in my closet

From her eyes i saw my own audit

Oh what i would not do for her, 

but alas a time machine is a distant blur

In the end there was one sin too many

Who could love such a fanny

Everything's so messed up with me

Pretty sure she don't want to be my baby



When i see the moon i think of you

like a pure snowflake only to see but not to hold

"Intuit" Did someone say ?

Let loose this shower they may

As i feel more and more blue

Yes boys can cry too


Goodbye my sweet rose, 

May you always bloom

how i wish to be worthy of your thorns

You deserve nothing but the best

I may in another life be blessed

A pure snowflake in this corrupt air

An answer you were to my prayer

No comments: