Tuesday, March 2, 2021

The Meeting must go on

Maybe Yes Maybe No 

We Dont know, Dont We Know ?

Smoke and Mirrors Brightly Glow

All wise men in the know

Can't discern but a slide show ?


Thine divine insights we seek

O Lord let us hear thee speak

Skips hear me silent yell

On my lips but not to tell

Take off tinted glasses gold

Take a peek at masses cold


The clock chimes six  to signal light

and then fix some more in the night

Under the radiant moonlight so bright 

Thunder or rain we must go fight


'Toingg' a notification appears

Boinks to action my peers

This review, this demo, this update

Tomorrow will be yet another's fate

Meet Bray Serve till I'm gone

Yes; this meeting must go on


Fun to see the kids sometime

reminds me of a simpler time

It never ends; this pantomine

Just portends long lost sunshine

Yes; as the truth must slowly dawn

This meeting must go on

No comments: