Saturday, December 20, 2008

What matters the most to me and why ??!!

Is the title of an essay my roomie is trying to write in an attempt to apply to the Stanford biz school.
I can not understand why this is a tough essay, got me thinkin on this from my angle.

I believe the world respects two things:- Knowledge and Power.
Either without the other is useless.

So to put it in words what matters the most to me is the quest for knowledge and the strength to implement my ideas, and respect for what i have done.

My uncle allways tells me, whenever in a dilemma about your career, think of your coffin, imagine what you would want people to say about you whn you are gone.

Well, I believe i would like to be thought if as a person who explored the depths of knowledge, and had the courage and dedication to pursue his dreams. Thats all i ask for...

1 comment:

Nupur Srivastava said...

nice....want to say more but later
:)